The aroma of homemade muffin every time evokes nostalgia for childhood. If you want to instantly go back to the bright past - prepare fragrant, ruddy pastries, make delicious tea and dissolve in serenity, recalling the best moments of your young years!
Chubby buns with boiled condensed milk
Yeast buns with prunes and boiled condensed milk will amazingly brighten up tea drinking with friends and relatives.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- granulated sugar (3 tablespoons);
- chilled milk (200 milliliters);
- dry yeast (11 grams);
- sifted flour (700 milliliters);
- salt (half a teaspoon);
- boiled condensed milk (to taste);
- softened margarine or butter (220 grams);
- vanilla (1 sachet);
- prunes (6 pieces).
How to bake rolls with condensed milk and prunes:
- Prune for the filling must be soaked in boiling water in advance, and then cut into small slices.
- For the dough, mix yeast, salt, granulated sugar and vanilla. Pour into cold milk and beat thoroughly with a whisk. Sugar grains should completely dissolve.
- Add soft butter or margarine. Stir in two cups of flour in portions. Stir the yeast dough slowly with a wooden spatula.
- Now you can put the rest of the flour. Knead the base for the buns by hand: it will turn out soft and will not stick to your hands. Cover with a cup and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- At the end of the time, put the chilled dough on a countertop dusted with flour. Roll into a layer about 3 millimeters thick.
- Cover the yeast base with a layer of boiled condensed milk. Spread chopped prunes on top.
- Gently roll the dough roll. Cut into circles no more than 3 centimeters thick and place on a baking sheet covered with oiled parchment.
- Bun blanks should “rest” for 15 minutes, only then they can be put in a preheated oven. Bake at 200 degrees for about half an hour.
Before you spread the finished buns, it is recommended to cover them with a damp towel and leave for a couple of minutes.
Puff pastry bagels
Purchased puff pastry greatly simplifies the life of hostesses: pastry masterpieces are not only tasty and airy, but also very quick to prepare.
Ingredients (per 10 servings):
- chicken egg (1 piece);
- finished puff pastry (500 grams);
- sifted flour (20 grams);
- boiled condensed milk (1.5 cups);
- granulated sugar (20 grams).
How to cook bagels with boiled condensed milk:
- Powder a dry work surface with flour. Roll the thawed dough to a thickness of a couple of millimeters.
- Cut the puff base into small triangles. To facilitate the process, periodically moisten the knife with boiling water.
- Put a little thick condensed milk in the middle of each piece. Then fold the products with a tube and place on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- To achieve beautiful browning, bagels should be greased with a beaten egg before being sent to the oven.
- Baking will reach full readiness in about 25 minutes. The optimal temperature mode is 180 degrees.
Cookies "Snails" with condensed milk
Soft homemade cookies are prepared on the basis of condensed milk and mayonnaise - the sauce will fully replace butter. Only half an hour separates you from unlimited pleasure!
- soda (a quarter of a teaspoon);
- sesame (a tablespoon without a hill);
- chicken eggs (1 whole and 1 yolk);
- condensed milk (1 cup);
- mayonnaise (15-20 grams);
- poppy (tablespoon without slide);
- salt (1 pinch);
- raisins (20 grams);
- sifted flour (about 600 grams).
How to make tasty cookies in a hurry:
- Combine the egg with condensed milk in a deep bowl. Salt a little and add soda.
- Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Put a tablespoon of raisins.
- After stirring, add wheat flour in small portions. Knead the plastic dough: it should not stick to your hands.
- Separate a portion of the thickened base and roll up the sausage. Twist the snail out of it, and then repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Cover the baking sheet with a layer of parchment paper and lay out the snails so that they do not have to squeeze together.
- Treat each product with yolk for a beautiful "blush", and then sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame seeds (if desired, they can be placed not mixed, but separately, each in its own half of the snail).
- Now send the form to the hot oven. Baking will be ready in ten to fifteen minutes, heating should be slow.
Simple cakes with condensed milk and nuts
The composition includes only 3 components!
- walnuts (half a cup);
- boiled condensed milk (280 grams);
- puff pastry (half a kilogram).
How to make home-made pies with condensed milk:
- Chop the nuts as small as possible. Fry in a dry pan, and then combine with boiled condensed milk.
- Roll the puff pastry carefully. Cut into equal rectangles.
- Place a nut filling in the center of each workpiece. Form the pies by pinching the edges properly.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper or simply grease it with sunflower oil. Lay out puff pastries.
- Now the pies can be placed in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Estimated baking time - 20 minutes.
Cookies with condensed milk without butter "Housekeeper"
The recipe will surely please the hostess, whose husband has several days left until his salary, since exotic expensive products are not needed here. Before baking, you need to take an expert look at the kitchen shelves and the contents of the refrigerator - all the necessary ingredients are sure to be found.
- 250 ml of condensed milk (boiled);
- 215 g margarine;
- chicken large egg;
- 180 g sour cream;
- 700 g flour;
- 9 g of soda (before sending to the dough to pay off with vinegar);
- 85 g of sugar sand.
- Melt margarine without boiling.
- Grind the egg with sugar sand, pour sour cream and slaked soda.
- Pour melted (but not hot!) Margarine into the egg mass.
- Knead the dough, with the gradual addition of sifted flour.
- Divide all the dough into pieces, roll it into even beautiful circles, cut them into identical triangles.
- Put a little condensed milk, roll up, roll up the edges a little, protecting the filling from leakage.
- Dip the cookies in sugar, put on a baking sheet with greased parchment and send for baking (heat the oven no more than 200 degrees).
The crust is a signal of readiness.
A wonderful treat is prepared using a simplified technology: from ready-made cookies. Despite the fact that dessert can not boast of low calorie content (about 430 Kcal per 100 grams), resisting it is simply unrealistic!
- condensed milk (1 can);
- chocolate (half of the bar);
- peeled walnuts (200 grams);
- raisins (half a cup);
- shortbread cookies (340 grams);
- boiled condensed milk (1 can);
- soft butter (200 grams).
Cooking an Anthill:
- Rinse the raisins. Pour in hot water and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Crush cookies into small slices. If you use different varieties and shades, the dish will turn out to be more original and colorful.
- Brown the walnuts lightly in a frying pan without oil (4-5 minutes are enough). Stir continuously in the process.
- Now the fried nuts need to be chopped and mixed with pieces of cookies. Put softened raisins to them, squeezed from the water.
- It is the turn of butter. It must be held in advance at room temperature so that it softens, the microwave will not work here.
- Alternately add plain and boiled condensed milk. Stir the resulting mixture as thoroughly as possible.
- Form an elegant cake from the sweet mass. He will have to freeze in the refrigerator for at least three hours, and preferably all night.
Garnish chilled dessert with grated chocolate chips.
Cookies with condensed milk (video)
The tantalizing aroma of homemade buns, pies, pies and bagels leaves no one indifferent. Arranging a feast of the stomach is not at all difficult: if in your kitchen there is a jar or two of condensed milk, a whole assortment of unmatched yummy will appear before the household!